Thursday, December 7, 2023

Introduction

 

My name is Mike Whitfield.  I have been in the food and wine industry for over 30 years.  I love a good glass of wine and a great meal.  I plan on using this blog as a place to recommend places in an around The Villages to eat.  We travel once a month to some destination for a great meal.  So check back here for updates.  I will be fair and honest.  I will no pan a place as we all have bad days.  If I have a bad experience I will not write about it untl we go back again to allow the restaurant to have a second chance because I truly believe that no one wants to provde something that isn’t top quality.

So  here we go

 

Thanks for reading and I wish you nothing but great wine and food always

 

Cheers,

 

Big Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

1921 Mount Dora

  My goodness where do I begin, this is a restaurant in Mount Dora.  One of the best walking around towns I’ve ever been in.  The downtown a...