Saturday, December 16, 2023

Lopez Legacy Restaurant


OK a little truth in advertising here.  We eat at Lopez Legacy every Monday night and have for the last 5 years.  So please understand this review is for the visit we made last night not a review made on a group Monday night dinner.

We called ahead and got a table in our favorite server, Maritza’s section. We were seated about 5 minutes after we arrived.  Maritza arrived took drink orders and our appetizer order and explained the specials.  There were four of us, two T-Bone specials, shrimp lemon penne pasta and a salmon salad. I had a bowl of special soup, Red Pepper and Gouda, it is one of my favorites and it was great.

The food arrived in a proper amount of time.  My steak was perfectly medium rare we added blue cheese and bacon.  I subbed a stuff baked potato in place of the normal sides.  All was great the Pasta got thumbs up as did the salmon salad. 

We always love this place every server and manager are always on the lookout for every customer.  It is such a welcome change from many places here.

I highly recommend going to Legacy and giving them a chance I do not think you will be disappointed.

Lopez Legacy Restaurant

Location: 17135 Buena Vista Blvd,

The Villages, FL 32162

Telephone: (352) 753-1475

Email: Suleimanlegacyinc@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

1921 Mount Dora

  My goodness where do I begin, this is a restaurant in Mount Dora.  One of the best walking around towns I’ve ever been in.  The downtown a...